- This event has passed.
Meet Dr. Nick van Terheyden, MD
January 22 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
About this Event
He brings a distinctive blend of medical practice and business strategy both national and international, to the realm of healthcare technology.
Dr. Nick is not just an ordinary medical Doctor. His titles say things like Chief Medical Officer, Chief Medical Information Officer, Chief Strategic Officer, or Executive Innovation Officer. But he bring so much more to an organization and the team. Dr Nick brings a rich set of experience in business, healthcare, clinical medicine and technology to help companies who are trying to decipher the healthcare technology future and how they, their company and products can fit into this rapidly expanding and dynamic space.
Dr. Nick is a popular speaker presenting to clients and at national and international conferences on successful innovation and futuristic trends in a world of uncertainty tapping into real world experiences to inspire and help customers pick winning strategies.
His areas of expertise include:
- Bringing a practical clinician perspective to the business and technology world, that translates the complex to understandable
- Going beyond the hype and identifying the practical and possible for emerging technologies
- Global perspective & insights translating to effective & practical strategies for expansion
- Thought leader and experienced public speaking
- Marketing and public relations targeted to Healthcare
- Cybersecurity expertise with keen practical insights into specific healthcare challenges
- Speech recognition, Natural Language Understanding and Artificial Intelligence
Dr. Nick has worked with a wide range of organizations, from small startups to large corporate organizations and large to medium-sized healthcare systems.
Our startups will also be pitching to the audience. You can view each of their profiles here.
Digital Health CT powered by Startupbootcamp program partners: